According to Yanni D website is a personal blog site dedicated to fashion. Yanni D. writes, publishes, and edits all the content on this site. All personal images of Yanni D. are copyrighted and property of According to Yanni D.
The fashion views and opinions expressed on this blog are of Yanni D, personal stylist and fashionista ONLY. This blog does not contain any content, which might present a conflict of interest. Product samples are accepted for review and consideration. If a product sample is provided for the purpose of editorial review it will be disclosed in the post. All reviews with and without paid promotions are unbiased and reflect Yanni D’s honest opinions. According to Yanni D accepts sponsorships, paid advertisements and other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
If products are purchased from links and or personal advertisement from this website, According to Yanni D makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the reliability or suitability of products, services or related graphics, etc. According to Yanni D provides viewers with informed fashion opinions of products and services, but purchasing of products/services are at the consumer’s discretion.
According to Yanni D follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
DMCA § 512 (c) and (d) According to Yanni D will not be held liable for money damages for infringing content posted “at the direction of a user,” or “for infringement of copyright by reason of the provider referring or linking users to an online location containing infringing material or infringing activity, by using information location tools, including a directory, index, reference, pointer, or hypertext link” this bog site and its owner hereby claims the following:
- Yanni D has no actual knowledge that there is infringing content on this blog site or know any surrounding facts that would make the infringing use apparent;
- Yanni D does not have knowledge that the material a user links to According to Yanni D is infringing, or know any surrounding facts that would make the infringement apparent
- Yanni D will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to infringing/copyrighted material upon knowledge or awareness that the content and images are infringing or upon receiving a properly drafted notice of infringement
To file a copyright infringement notification, you will need to send a written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to
DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(B) states that if a complaining party does not substantially comply with these requirements, its notice will not serve as “actual notice” for the purpose of Section 512.